Commemoration of Convocation

"I transformed my can't into some can's, and some dreams into deeds.

"I am so happy to have this Education Endeavours, that is cherishing and will cherish my character".

It's worth mentioning Kaustuv Sir's name. He is my inspiration and becoming my intimate inherence.

While receiving my formal M.A,Education certificate.From Mr. Azim Premji. Three (2+1) years of my endeavors became an enriched enjoyment emotion.

I am very happy to keep this M.A. Education Degree and merriness memories and some people in my Character.

Thank you Azim Premji University (Teachers, Classmates, Colleagues, etc.)
2016-2018 M.A. Education through the medium of pedagogy and actions, Arranged & developed me to participate in the Informal & social sector of education actively.

Gleeful Gratitude 🙂

On this day 4 years ago, I got my certificate to cherish 

💭⚖️🙂📝@🌳
Energy Enjoy Entity 
అమృత అనంద అస్తిత్వం


Comments

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao