Plucking The Flowers.

This post is about plucking the flowers. Me and my son had a discussion on plucking flowers.
Recently, I plucked a flower from my balcony garden and offered it to my favourite deity Hanuman on the occasion of Hanuman Jayanthi ( Hanumajjayanthi). The conversation was as follows:

Hasith: Mamma, why did you pluck the flower?
Me: Today is a special day so I wanted to offer it to the deity Hanuman
Hasith: It's not fair to pluck the flower mamma (Disappointed)
Me: I do understand kanna. But it will die near god's feet (Steriotype mother). It's a good thing know?
Hasith: It's always good to live and die with family mamma.
Me : Tears rolled out. I said sorry to my son and the flower as well
With his one beautiful thought, he taught me many things - being sensitive, empathetic, thoughtful and child like mind is very important.

By
Thripura 
A Proud Mother
A Kindergarten Teacher
-------
Naga Bharghav Shyam Amancharla :
I feel, Our Relationship with Nature is Mutual in this world. Accordingly We and Nature need to Live and Leave for each other.
I feel, their Empathy is Exceptional.
May be in a few years they’ll understand the world.
Until then this is their Quite beautiful world ❤️
Enjoying the Innocence and Freshness of Children (Hasith)

💚 🙂 👍 🙏 ❤️

#T20G_Entity

💭⚖️🙂📝@🌳
Energy Enjoy Entity
అమృత ఆనంద అస్తిత్వం 

Comments

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao