Great Abundance of Valuables (MahaLakshmi)

After Dilsukhnagar bomb blasts, we as a college preparing for peace rally on 26 February 2013 from Our College to Cyberabad Commissionerate via Rayadurgam Police Station.
I think on 24 or 25 February 2013, after completing some preparations for Rally, when I am going to class at time you called me. At that instance in our institution I saw you for the First time, There you said I want to be your sister. 

It's the fraternity at first sight, That instance has the intuitive intiative seed intended for intense fraternal relationship. With Visalakshi joining Later we Delightful Duo became "Transcendental Trio". 
Later You introduced us (me) to your classmates as my Cousin Brother. 

Visalakshi, you and me.. We three, as trio had many tiny travels trips, and merriness memorable mutual moments. Having discussions in college, sharing lunch boxes, having tea outside campus, going to McDonald's, hotels, icecream parlours, other campus, exhibitions, multiple times your home, 

Felt very happy to see transformation of Father Emotion into Energy. 

You are strengthening core for our splendid fraternal relationship. For me You never left a chance to meet. By grading the opportunities you taken me to Sonal's marriage. As part of rituals, with dedication you special invitation made me speed visit for Hyderabad for your engagement and Marriage.

As a teacher I sensed your determination, by seeing your shared posts, B.ed Degree, colleague comments, etc.  

When I was in Deepak Foundation, meeting you in Home and celebrated Sravana Pournami is every special for me. 

Even though we talk little the energy in our Lives are striving us strongly. Whenever you talks with me, I feel very happy, because I feel there are some people for me (other than ethnic background), those who are valuing and criticizing me. Thanks a lot for valuing and criticizing me. I'm fortunate to receive your Love Liberty Legacy in Life.

Warm Blissful Blossom Birthday Wishes
Akka. Hope Hype Happiness Hails in Heart. 

On Your Birthday, Bless your Brother (Me).

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your warm wishes. Pleasure to receive your wishes 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best message from a brother to a sister💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice
    Thoughtful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao