Sukanya Birthday

🌲✍️: 🌈⚛️😊
Sukanya Birthday

Sukanya by seeing you, I feel you as own my blood relation (Sister)..  It's the aesthetic feeling and authentic connection for me on you... 
Sukanya, you are my "Smiling Simplicity", "Stimulative Student", "Soft Subjective Super Star" & "Supportive Strength to School Students".  
To The Education Entity, Energy Experience, Enjoy the Eve (Birthday).
Warm Blissful Blossom Birthday Wishes 
Hope Hype Happiness Hails in Heart Forever. 
From your heart God will Bless you with Grand Bliss.
💭⚖️🙂📝@🌳
Energy Enjoy Entity
అమృత ఆనంద అస్తిత్వం
09 Jul 2017

Hi My Dear Sukanya, 
Happiness is the ability to smile,
Happiness is the ability to be good and
Happiness is the ability to grow.

Wishing you a very happy, good, glorious, precious, healthy and Blissful Birthday to you with your words also and May God bless you with the strength to fulfil your responsibilities.

You are the one the most actively calm, simple and sweet person whom I met in my Life, you tries to complete your own responsibilities. I think you have your own virtues and your following those virtues, this is the best things in you. I never saw you as tried person (You are the active person).

One of the ever nice quote I heard from you is “Don’t try to keep knowledge, but try to construct (Create) knowledge”. For applying this you gave an Idea to me that is “Think about WHAT to think, not on HOW to think”. These words are trying to make me creative in my life.

Especially I felt very happy with you in practicum days, it gave an opportunity to know something more about you.

I am experiencing (Feeling) your Knowledge and respect by your actions. I don’t know why but I feel you as my own family member. Thanks for being like this.

Comments

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao