Rinkesh & Purna Birthday

🌈📧📜
Rinkesh & Purna Birthday  

Warm Blissful Blossom Birthday Wishes Rinkesh !
You are one of the most calmly active person in my life.
You are person going from Near to Far with slowness and sturdiness. 
I am very much inspired by your “Hard work” whenever I come to your room, I use to see you with some educational activities (For Most of the Time). 
I feel, your content and calmness make colleagues to come near to you. 
I feel, you are the free content consultant for your fellow Maharashtrian gang in our section.

💭⚖️🙂📝@🌳
Energy Enjoy Entity
అమృత ఆనంద అస్తిత్వం

దీపక్ ఫౌండేషన్‌లోవారసుడైన విశ్వవిద్యాలయ సోదరుడు... 
నీ వినయం, శ్రమను భావనగా తీసుకోవడం ఆనందంగా ఉంది....
క్లిష్ట పరిస్థితుల్లో నీ స్థిరత్వం శోభయమానం.. 👏
హృదయపూర్వక హార్దిక జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు పూర్ణా...

My Successor in the Deepak Foundation, Your stableness in struggling situations was splendid 👏 It's pleasure to experience your humbleness, hard work, etc.

Warm Blissful Blossom Birthday Wishes 
Happiness Hails in your Heart ☮️ Purna

😊💐🤝🎂👏
💭⚖️🙂📝@🌳
Energy Enjoy Entity
అమృత ఆనంద అస్తిత్వం

Comments

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao