Remarkable Broad Viewer

⚛️🪷📧
Unprecedented/Remarkable Broad Viewer is the actual English semantic meaning of Apoorva Visalakshi. This Name is apt suitable for your personality. 

Tangachi Apoorva Visalakshi, It is a great time with you since 10 years, with some enrich experiences. Over the years, we are increased our mutual respect towards eachother.

Our Friendship journey was started from Formal relation as a classmate to some strong fraternity relation.

Our relationship became more fraternic friendship enthnicity because of MahaLakshmi akka. we three as a trio has some tangible connection. And momentum of mutual experiences since our graduation with many meetings discussions, excretions and aspirations.

After Maha Akka, because of Addagutta Field work medium, we(me) met more means (process).  Through field work, Extra additional Field Work, delightful discussions on classes/fieldwork, analysing personalities, group lunch/snacks with team members. rapport with community people. Group Walking and visit to different places (Govt/Pvt Schools, Buddha Vihar, Shraddha, Bus stop, etc). 

Particularly on Facebook I had the most messenger (FB) chat conversations with you. With no one, I didn't have this much chating conversations in FB till now.

I am feeling glad & proud to meet sisterly friend like you. Whenever you and your mother (amma) talks with me, I feel very glad, because I feels there are some people for me (other than ethnic background), those who are valuing and criticizing me. Thanks a lot for valuing and criticizing me.

I'm fortunate to have some of experiences with you, which I got from observation, interactions, meetings, etc., by all this experiences I want to give some compliments/comments on you.

Tangachi (Visalakshi}, you are a Liberal being with your own good virtues & responsibilities in your life, you gives value for friendship, helps others who are indeed and you will take most of the things very lightly (Positively). One best quality I found in you is your good activities/thoughts will not visible to other people.

Try to remain the same with some situational changes and you will achieve your dream one day. Once again a Blissful Birthday Warm Wishes to you.

Comments

  1. Very cute
    Great, loved it
    Thanks a lot for this
    Feels so genuine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao