Pleasent Birthday Pratibha

Pratibha, You are an Inspirational insightful lassie for me
I will cherish the experience (Knowledge) and memories of you from APU and specially Valley School internship days. 
----------------------------
A girl who was the partner in internship
A girl who tried to be with people
A girl who smiled every time 
A girl who cared for others
A girl who wants to shine every time
A girl who loves the people around her
A girl whom I wanted to say love you dear & Happy Birthday😘😘

Meera on you 
10 Aug 2020)

With the Same content and similar intent, I want to wish and appreciate you Pratibha. Because I also have same relevant feelings on you

Warm Blissful Blossom Birthday Wishes Pratibha. 
God will bless you with Grand bliss in every instance, with the power of life.
Hype Happiness Hails in Heart 😊

💭⚖️🙂📝@🌳
Energy Enjoy Entity 
అమృత అనంద అస్తిత్వం

Comments

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao