Reflections on Subjective Gift




7 years for a Belated Birthday Gift to Me by you all & My PPT Presentation 
(Mutual Subjective Gifts)


On this day in 2017 (18 Apr), Tuesday after Curriculum Studies Class, we have some free period. In that period I silently planned to present a Class PPT for to express some casual gratitude to you all. 

After the class, when I'm going to say about that presentation, Suddenly as a representative Gagan entered on to the dias and informed about my Birthday presentation and welcomed me to receive the gift. You all cheered me up to receive the Priceless Spectacular Subjective gift. 

It's the overwhelming cherished moment in my life to comemarate. 

Since then to till now, whenever I feel down, I read your messages, it is acting as a Booster Dose for me to gain and regain energy.....

This subjective gift, deals with two sides which enlarges Ego and enhances Esteem...
You can see and hear my words... But I can only read my own thoughts, it's not visible to you to see otherside... That's why it is being circulated as a good person.... I need to accept it
Thanks your greatness see the greatness (Values/virtues) in me. & I definitely need to give credit to you all and condem my ego.... 
Gratitude 😇

💭⚖️🙂📝@🌳 
అక్షర ఆనంద అస్తిత్వం 
Energy Enjoy Entity

Yours Splendid Subjective Gift
I could see the energy in you to come back to life after lots off downs and negative. Then the usual comment by you "After all that'...... It's your trademark. Banging on the bench during Kaustubh classes and your interest and enthusiasm in his class always makes me surprised. I could see every time you are going and closing the door, I haven't seen restlessness boy like you. Wishing you long life and bright future.
-Anonymous
-----
Naga you are amazing
Meera
-----
You are true which keeps everybody United. You are the innocent that everybody fix stay happy and stay blessed
-Dileep Mishra
-----
Dear Naga Garu, you are a really good person, with pure heart, be awesome as you are, have fun God bless.
-Gagan Kumar
-----
Wish you all the best for future. Don’t forget me. We love you so much, only because of you our class is bounding each other. Thank you Naga.
-Vishal Kamble
-----
I have been fortunate enough to have had friends all my life, but never ever had one like you. Thanks for existing.
-Neelashi
-----
Dear Bharghava Shyam, You are the noblest soul on Earth I have ever met. You always bring all of us together no matter what the reason is… because of you I have got to know about what solidarity is. Thank you so much for being here. You are the charm of the class. Happy Birthday
With Love
Pallavi
-----
Naga! You are one the best humans I have ever met. You have unique charm keep it alive forever.
-Pranashree Bushan
-----
Accept & Respect what you are and world will know you for the same.
-Megha Bisht
—---
You have your own good virtues and best thing about you is you don’t change yourself for the situation. You never try to be fake. Remain the same and surely you achieve your dreams one day.
-Priyanka Dasan
-----
Naga, I just wonder how you stay too innocent at this stage. Hats off to your innocent efforts.
With Regards,
Mariya
-----
You always devote for others happiness and benefit. M.A. Education Section-1 has unity in that your works & efforts are big. Be happy and flourish always.
-Pratibha (Sonam)
-----
Hey Naga, Wish you a very happy returns of the day & Happy Birthday. You are most beautiful soul, I have ever come across. May god bless you with great health and your dreams must come true, with lots of love and Respect".
-Susmita Nandi
-----
Naga, Stay young at heart and keep having fun ever.
-Swetha Ayyapath
-----
Always be like this simple, sweet, active. Happy Birthday stay blessed.
-Indira Gorada
-----
Dear Naga, You are cutest creature I have met in APU. Please be the same forever. Happy Birthday & May God bless you"
-Divya Jain
-----
You are one of the purest soul I have ever met. Please be as you are forever. Thank you for doing what most of us fail to do Bind energy one together.
-Piyuli Ghosh
-----
You have the courage of taking initiative and also nice habit of caring
-Rinkesh Mendhe

Comments

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao