Indira Birthday

⚛️🛞🪷

Indira I want to share one instance, which is immersed in my mind,  

After the placements, You and Pranashree were talking together near the Basketball court, that "I got the APF job in Chhattisgarh, but I don't want to work this because it's not my interest area "Early Childhood Education, I don't know what to do now". This instance made me realise your deep interest in early childhood education.

I'm taking this instance and poetically wishing you. 

Indira, live the life impactfully in interest land i;e infancy. Literature liveness learning literally leads the instrumentalism on infancy, that increases their important innate inheritance.

With your Energy, Enjoy your Entity. From Heart the God will Bless with Bliss  

Warm Blissful Blossom Birthday Wishes to you.



💭⚖️🙂📝@🌳 
అక్షర ఆనంద అస్తిత్వం 
Energy Enjoy Entity

Comments

  1. Naga, I fall short of words always for you. All I have to say is a biggggg thankyou ❤️🌷you are genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao