Ashwin Birthday

 🌈📧📜
Ashwin Birthday

Hi My Dear Respectful Ashwin,

I wish you a very good, glorious, precious, healthy, and Blissful Birthday to you & May God Bless you with Bright Future & also Gives you the Strength to full fill your responsibilities. {Respect and accept what you are and the world will know you for the same}

It is a great time with you in these 5 years (3 years graduation time + this 2 years Post Graduation time). Our Friend journey started with a Formal relationship to a Strong relationship. I am feeling proud to meet a friend like you.

{{{{Ashwin You try to synthesize all classmates, understand the situations and conditions of others, creative thinker and takes initiative & available person to help others at any time.}}}}

You are one of the Great Friends whom I met during my Graduation period. You are the engine in my Degree life to take me to the right path in developing my leadership qualities (How to lead situations and persons). You are also an actively calm person. You are my favorite friend in my life, I am Very much inspired by your Management skills in cooling down others and by your ideology to make the class a mass. You are a special counselor to me (To the whole class also- I heard from some of the people). Your creative ideas help our classmates to stay together. You are the most available person to the whole class for those who need help. 

You guided (Guides) me a lot in many situations, and you helped me to reduce my hyper activeness, because of you also I trying to reduce my hyper activeness and I am trying to make myself in conscious way.

In 1st year I had a confusion between you & Hari Chaitanya. Later that confusion was gone. In 1st year I don’t have that much memories with you. Your Delhi program in 2012 made me to Identity you as Ashwin.

In 2nd year we went to Kerala & Basara Temple with along with Chamu, Gousiya, Devika, Sravanthi. 

In 3rd Year I was very much fascinated & Loved by you in all over the 3rd year especially in & after Rural Camp. I learnt about you more and more in third year itself
In 4th & 5th Year also I am having a very good contact with you.

{{{{Because of you also I got new experiences in my graduation life that experiences is helping to handle current situations. You are not there with me but your memories are with me.}}}}

{Memories are only controlling me but not satisfying me. I am waiting for satisfaction}

Comments

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao