Gratitude

“The actions of each individual leave electromagnetic etchings in his brain, influencing his future actions; and they also leave vibrational traces in the ether, which register in and influence the minds of others.”
- Paramahansa Yogananda

Sireesha Atta:
Be an agent for positivity. Gratitude operates through a universal law of like attracts like. Therefore, if you are sincerely grateful for what you do have in your life: food, friends, family, you will attract more of those things. Your gratitude is like a magnet; the more you are grateful, the more abundance you pull toward you. You have the power to shift your energy.
What are you grateful for at this moment?
----------
Thripura Akka:
Wow!! I do believe in attracting the thoughts... Right now I am grateful to the people around me physically and mentally who are guiding me effortlessly through their actions and kind words, which are helping in my practice of liberation of bondages(at my level)!!
----------
Naga Bharghav Shyam Amancharla
Theoretically at this moment I'm grateful for God/Life I have. In which you all are parts
Abstractly expressing my Gleeful Gratitude to you all.
(Hoping soon my gratitude might become concrete)
😇 🙏 💚

💭⚖️🙂📝@🌳
Energy Enjoy Entity 
అమృత అనంద అస్తిత్వం

Comments

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao