Self (I & Me)

"Self" is the Organized Combination of "I" & "Me"

"I is the product (Process) of subjectivity";
"Me is the product (Process) of objectivity"
------------
'I' is intrinsic inherent in nature. which can be seen by you only through your personal experiences. 
Thoughts, Memories, Feelings, etc. are
 concrete characteristics of 'I'

While 'Me' is Extrinsic in Nature, which can be seen in the form of Abstract/Objects by you and others. 

Ex. You are Sukesh, that is known to you. Here 'I' is working. 
You will prove yourself as Sukesh through by showing your ID card, etc. Here 'Me' is working.
Here I and Me are equally mutually integrated with each other through self (Experiences of Life).

💭⚖️🙂📝@🌳
Energy Enjoy Entity
అమృత ఆనంద అస్తిత్వం 

Comments

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao