🪔ఉత్తేజ ఉద్దీపనలు 🪷 (Enriching Enhancements)

 🪔ఉత్తేజ ఉద్దీపనలు 🪷
 (Enriching Enhancements)

--------------------------------------

12 Jun 2015
Bharghava you were a caring and sincere student, your batch your seniors your juniors your faculty and parents like me adore you for your nature and for what you are...
-Usha Subramania
-----
30 Oct 2015
Hey...dats so interesting! I appreciate you for updating us with different things every time.... Keep going.. :)
-Sonal Bhandari  
-----
16 Feb 2016
Thank you very much to take out your valuable time and think about me :) I really appreciate it, you do mean a lot to me as well.  Thanks. Good to hear this brother. Lots of love from your loving sister Appu
-Apoorva Appu
-----
5 Apr 2016
We miss u sweetheart...
-Mohammed Mohsin-
-----
14 April 2016
hey naga happy birthday dear. a great person of Apu . I miss you daily. I think only like you people need society. so please you will return one upon time at Apu. true man ,honest man , good man these words are suitable for you . take care ,
-Sukesh Kumar 
-----

14 Apr 2016
Happy Birthday Pravarakya (bhargava) many many happy returns of the day to you ra.....with in no time you become our precious friend,, which we earned for life time at APU. thanks for coming into our life of friendship.. but we miss you the most,, we had many plans to celebrate if you would have been here that we thought in the February itself we would have blasttttt,,, i hope you will have prosperous future and all the way success in your life,, and we remember all those walks to highway every evening,, much awaiting for your come back into APU..
-Anil Ausha and Prashanth
-----
19 Oct 2016
Bharghava who was once a Kadapa boy in Hyderabad is now upgraded into a semi-Bangalore guy.... I am sure Bengaluru has changed you heaps.... good going🖒🖒🖒 
Thanks for the philosophy Bharghava.... I am glad that Bangalore has changed you into a lot more better person. Good luck :)
-Apoorva Visalakshi
-----
20 Nov 2016
I used to feel akward and never understood why you would maintain all these information.... but now when we are in need of it at any stage of life u are the only source Keep up ur work bhargav ;)
-Apoorva Appu
-----
14 Apr 2017
One of the nicest person that I have ever met in my life. APU Loves You. 
-Purva Barot
-----
18 Apr 2017
Naga you are amazing
Meera
-----
18 Apr 2017
I could see the energy in you to come back to life after lots off downs and negative. Then the usual comment by you "After all that'......  It's your trademark. Banging on the bench during Kaustubh classes and your interest and enthusiasm in his class always makes me surprised. I could see every time you are going and closing the door, I haven't seen restlessness boy like you. Wishing you long life and bright future. 
-Anonymous
-----
18 Apr 2017
You are true which keeps everybody United. You are the innocent that everybody fix stay happy and stay blessed
-Dileep Mishra
-----
18-Apr-2017
Dear Naga Garu, you are a really good person, with pure heart, be awesome as you are, have fun God bless.
-Gagan Kumar
-----
18 Apr 2017
Wish you all the best for future. Don’t forget me. We love you so much, only because of you our class is bounding each other. Thank you Naga.
-Vishal Kamble 
-----
18 Apr 2017
I have been fortunate enough to have had friends all my life, but never ever had one like you. Thanks for existing. 
-Neelashi 
-----
18 Apr 2017
Dear Bharghava Shyam, You are the noblest soul on Earth I have ever met. You always bring all of us together no matter what the reason is… because of you I have got to know about what solidarity is. Thank you so much for being here. You are the charm of the class. Happy Birthday 
With Love
 Pallavi
-----
18-Apr-2017
Naga! You are one the best humans I have ever met. You have unique charm keep it alive forever. 
-Pranashree Bushan
-----
18-Apr-2017
Accept & Respect what you are and world will know you for the same. 
-Megha Bisht
----------
18-Apr-2017
You have your own good virtues and best thing about you is you don’t change yourself for the situation. You never try to be fake. Remain the same and surely you achieve your dreams one day.  
-Priyanka Dasan 
-----
18-Apr-2017
Naga, I just wonder how you stay too innocent at this stage. Hats off to your innocent efforts. 
With Regards, 
Mariya  
-----
18-Apr-2017
You always devote for others happiness and benefit. M.A. Education Section-1 has unity in that your works & efforts are big. Be happy and flourish always.
-Pratibha (Sonam)
-----
18-Apr-2017
Hey Naga, Wish you a very happy returns of the day & Happy Birthday. You are most beautiful soul, I have ever come across. May god bless you with great health and your dreams must come true, with lots of love and Respect". 
-Susmita Nandi
-----
18-Apr-2017
Naga, Stay young at heart and keep having fun ever.
-Swetha Ayyapath
-----
18-Apr-2017
Always be like this simple, sweet, active. Happy Birthday stay blessed.
-Indira Gorada 
-----
18-Apr-2017
Dear Naga, You are cutest creature I have met in APU. Please be the same forever. Happy Birthday & May God bless you"  
-Divya Jain 
-----
18-Apr-2017
You are one of the purest soul I have ever met. Please be as you are forever. Thank you for doing what most of us fail to do Bind energy one together. 
-Piyuli Ghosh
-----
18 Apr 2017
You have the courage of taking initiative and also nice habit of caring
-Rinkesh Mendhe 
-----
20 May 2017
Naga, you know beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, you are the one who is really seeing all these big words in us. thank you for your simplicity and humbleness naga. I am grateful that you are the very essence of our class
-Megha Bisht
-----
26 Oct 2017
Your will to learn, reflect and progress is Great 
-Asha Singh
-----
29 Oct 2017
 I am very happy with the reflection sent by you, it's late but truly reflective. I also like the enthusiasm with this kind of reflective exercise. Wonderfully written record. Take care
-Asha Singh
-----
26 Jul 2017
Wow Mr. Bharghava excellent... I was waiting for the day you would start thinking differently
-Apoorva Visalakshi
-----
07 Aug 2017
If I were to give Noble Prize for benevolence, I would put Naga in first place, you are a true pearl of this ocean, glad to meet you. Happy Friendship day to you.
-Dileep Mishra
-----
05 Nov 2017
Hello Naga, Wonderfully written record of practicum visits. I particularly want to comment on your self reflections on what you experienced.  Your dislike of selecting, good drawings but not on theme. Perhaps for older children there can be choice from different set of themes
Changing strategies or modifying the classroom transaction according to the situation as you even mention the Art Mela. 
I liked the fact that you felt rewarded when students worked on their own, its rare but it happened. 23/25 for the practical record. 
Keep up your thinking and analysis. Get a grip overwriting and communicating. I am attaching comments on the paper also.
Hope you do well in life.
-Asha Singh
-----
16 Nov 2017
Dear Bhargava, It was a great surprise for me to see your call. Thank you for your kind wishes and words. Hope you are doing well. I would be happy if I could be even 1% of what 'YOU' are.  Thank you very much.....
-Neelashi 
-----
16 Dec 2017
How blissful Bharghav looks as lovable as dhruva and virat for me

Hima Bindu 
----------
8 Feb 2018
It's only you can do........we just are the follower.........great to be with you........your smile is the best medicine you can give to this world
-Digeshwar
-----
8 Feb 2018
Thank you so much Naga for writing this mail..you are the one who have this ability to create happiness in everyone's life.. I don't have words to express my believe in all of us, no matter where we'll go, no matter what we'll be working on, the sense of commune would never fade away.. Love and hopes for everyone...
This is the real time to step into the world of possibilities, uncertainities and the only thing that will help us to be calm is our ability to stay open for all sorts of experiences with humility. 
We all are the torch bearers for a better present..go and spread you light people..
-Pallavi
-----
8 Feb 2018
Naga! The memory of Sec. 1 is so memorable and that is made worthy by you... The mail is so beautiful, and I am so happy to have shared a space of my life with you and our superbly crazy class... A very best of Luck to you for the near future and all those who are stepping out of being a Student anymore... All of you are going to become responsible citizens and serving the Education of India.. I am so happy for all of you...  
Naga, I love the concern you have for this team of Mads...  Happy Birthday Everyone... 
Thanks,
"Education is a matter of expertise, great depth and specificity"
-Susmita N
---
14 Feb 2018
My Dear sweetheart, some here, 
Love is part of life yet, love does everywhere. everything depends on your thinking ability. it's my experience that love is respected yourself. who those people respected self she/he loves others. 
Best wishes 
-सुकेश कुमार शर्मा  
(Sukesh Kumar)
-----
14 Feb 2018
Once the relationship built between the persons. If the relationship is valid enough.................. then it will make alive the persons ever and forever. we may not get back those days which are best memories between us, but we can remember those memories throughout the life which give us more happiness than everything. 
You are the most innocent friend of mine, You will always have a special recognition and space in my heart.
I pray to god to make our relationship as an eternal relationship. Hope you will lead a good life and you will achieve good ends in your life which makes me proud of you.
I'm promising you I will be always with you ever and forever in your happiness and in your pain. I will take apart to be one of your strengths to overcome your struggles and achieve your expected goals.
"Be happy forever and make others happy as much as you can"
Your's well-wisher,
Gopi Neelam 
-----
18 Feb 2018
Hi naga, I really feel very happy by seeing this lovely mail from you. You are such an awesome and kind hearted person I have ever met in my life. I wish you to see more success and happiness in your life.
Love you so much and always stay like this. As you mentioned I also miss all those memories with you. But in life only memories will stay back and I am happy that I have got so many good memories with you.
With love,
Lalitha Ragunath 
-----
31 Mar 2018
The Pioneer beyond physical world, beyond body, beyond thoughts, beyond,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
-Hema Chandra Reddy Karimireddy 
-----
01 Apr 2018
Naga, I have deep respect for your humane thoughts. You are one of the humble beings that i met and I cherish meeting you. All the best to your future endeavours. I am available on this number 9686768939, do keep in touch. 
-Spandana (Kumari) Akka-
-----
01 Apr 2018
Hey Naga,  First of all, it is so lovely of you that you have mailed us your genuine feelings and second at least for me you are not wasting my time. Now, I want to say much more than I can write in this mail, you are a pious-heart person, I admire your personality and the being you are deeply touched my heart. Thank you so much for existing. 
P.S. I always 'be' and 'want' to be in touch with you.
Your friend,
Megha 
-----
01 Apr 2018
Thats such a lovely gesture Naga. Thanks for your selfless love towards all of us. You, as I always say, is the bond that tied the class together. I personally have learnt a lot from you if I reflect back. Thanks for being you Naga! And please stay the way you are always. 
We all love you too for who you are. Keep smiling. 😊
-Garima Sharma 
-----
01 Apr 2018
Love you nagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mahendra Kr Thakur 
-----
01 Apr 2018
Dear Naga
Thanks Naga. I do have the same feeling for you. I also Love you like a brother. Even if we are not physically together we are always together psychologically. You will always remain in my mind . Let the bond of our friendship be for ever. See this beautiful memory with you and Mahendra bhai.
Great Naga. Love u.
Thanks a lot. May God bless us all.
-Shrikant Pradhan 
-----
14 Apr 2018
Dear Naga, I still feel the same. I am sorry if I come across as a rude person. I wish you all the happiness and strength to enjoy the pain. Please please keep spreading this happiness around you! Thank you for showing me that there is a human being like you too! 
-Neelashi M
-----

14 Apr 2018
Naga! My thoughts for you have become more stronger than before..you are such a lively personality. Thank you. Stay blessed.
-Pallavi Maheshwari
-----

14 Apr 2018
Im glad I met you and I'm so happy with the words I chose to describe you because I believe in it more as I have experiences with you. My best wishes and regards to you dear friend. Take care Bhargav. 
-Pranashree Bushan

14 Apr 2018
NAGA... I am so happy to have you as a part of my life. 
-Susmita Nandi-
-----
14 Apr 2018
Ohh Naga, We all are grateful to have a pure soul like you as our friend....
Thank you :) 
-Piyuli Ghosh-
-----
14 Apr 2018
Dear Bhagavan, I will still hold to what I said. Have the courage to be yourself and face the world. Your energy is amazing and don't let anyone reduce it. You will reach great places and learn to be with peace with yourself in the process. Don't ever apologize for who you are. To many more wonderful memories life is going to bring you. Wishing you a happy birthday again. With lots of love 
-Swetha Ayyapath
-----
14 Apr 2018
Dear Naga, I have faith that people can really connect to each other authentically. I would like to say that you are a very beautiful being I have met in my life, your ways of connecting with people is quite authentic. Kindly be the way you are and understand yourself more whenever you connect with another being in a way that it doesn't seem another to you.  
Thank you for your existence. I love your authentic self.

P.S.- Not every time we need a disclaimer to express one's feeling, kindly feel whatever you are feeling by reading this small letter the way you are experiencing it.
With deep Affection,
-Megha
-----
14 Apr 2018
Hey Naga, It's really Honorable for me that you giving this kind of value of my msg. 
"Your friendship is really valuable for me, there is a big role of yours to make my APU's journey so joyful and memorable"
May god fulfil your all holy wishes and dreams and get you a happy, long, loving and joyful life. Always smile, doesn't matter what's going on, no need to find out any reason for being happy.
😃😃😃
Best wishes
Pragya Singh
-----
14 Apr 2018
Thanks for keeping uniting among our classmates and keeping the bond strong by communicating all important information to everyone without discriminating
God bless you for that
-Apoorva Appu
-----
05 May 2018
I will remember you forever. You are the sweetest soul that I have ever encountered. . All the best for ur future . .
-Deexa TaluKdar
-----
05 May 18
You are a wonderful person. Your never ending enthusiasm, courage to try new things and humility is awe-inspiring for me. Thank you for being the constant source of positive energy for everyone around you. :)
Warmly, 
Gunjan Narang
-----
05 May 18
It's truly been a blessing to have you as a friend..Best wishes for your life..Thank you for everything..
-Pallavi Maheshwari
-----
05 May 2018
Thank you so much, Naga, You were always there to hold our section together and make everyone happy all the time. I'm glad you were a part of section 1. It was nice to get to know you and learn from you. 
Take care and all the best for your future.
-Shreya Vyas
-----
05 May 2018
I wish you well always and am sure you will find that elusive peace we all are always searching for. Good luck, Naga.
-Ramchender Giri
-----
10 May 2018
Bhargav Shyam who was always full of thoughts and words. I was so impressed by your hard work and determination to learn. 
I wish you the best for your future life.
-Amman Madan 
-----
11 May 2018
Thammu, we are connected for our lives. 😋
-Maha Rani Yellabala
-----
21 May 18
Dear Bhargav, You did a fantastic job in your academics. We are proud of you. Enjoy your gift.  I hope you like it. 
-Vamsi Bava
-----
27 May 2018
I am also very thankful by getting you as my best friend
-Gyan Vikash
-----
30 May 2018
Hi,  Mere Sweet Dev Purush!( A N B Shyaam)
Mera job selection ho gaya.
I got selected in Pariwaar Organisation in MP for Program coordinator.
Apka Bahut Sukriyaa, You supported me lot in such hard time.
I will not say thank you but will say , Always keep me motivated by your sweet words.
I also hope and pray , you also get good job.
Do not feel alone, ask me anytime for any support and keep in touch.
Once again BIG THANK YOU my Dev Purush!
--
💞😊
Vikas Kumar Prasad
-----
02 Jun 2018
Hi, Shyaam
I am Happy to announce that I clear one more step to do more success in life with your blessing and love , encouragement to do better in assignment. I remembered that day when I was feeling very tense when doing assignments and I was taking much time to do. But you encouraged me that "you are on right track , do not think that you are taking much time but you doing very well". 
Now days I use that encouragement formula to do my all work.
I am deeply thankful to you from my bottom of my heart. I feel pleasure that you were my roommate and classmate.
Regards
Vikas Kumar
-----
08 Jul 2018
Hey NaGa, it feels proud that we are friends more years to come #YOLO 
It's not the descriptive one, you deserve this
-Shashi Kandpal (Sonu)
----
27 Aug 2018
Furture Lecturer 
-Arifullah Syed
-----
27 Aug 2018
Badhai ho, keep moving with active energy. positive attitude, smiling character, and all the other attributes you have, wish you a meaningful time ahead.
-Mahendra Kr Thakur CareNshare
-----
10 Sep 2018
Naga you are synonym of Love.
(నాగ యూ ఆర్ సినోనిం ఆఫ్ లవ్.)
-Prashanth
-----
20 Sep 2018
Every single day you had the same energy.
-Pallavi Maheshwari
-----
20 Sep 2018
Humble and someone with whom you always learn in every conversation.. 
Highly enthusiastic
- Varsha Shukla 
-----
20 Sep 2018
The best and the most innocent person I know 
-Garima Sharma 
-----
20 Sep 2018
Mr. Perfect konchem defect...
-Naresh Che 
-----
[26/11/2018]
Susmitha Akka(R): Bhargav...i appreciate your thoughts and your capability of framing your thoughts into concrete words and also your grip over language is superb.
Priya Akka USA(R): చెప్పగా మన ఇంటి sashi tharoor, I can't understand in first reading,. 
Susmitha Akka(R): అవును akka correcte
Katya Vadina(R): Good morning all... నిజమే అక్క super talent bhargav కి కానీ మరి deep గా ప్రతిది think చేస్తున్నాడేమో కదా
Priya Akka USA(R): Logical and analysis ఎక్కువ చేస్తున్నాడు, చూడాలి sashi tharoor లాగా scholar ఐతే మంచిదే కానీ మరి ఎక్కువగా ఆలోచనలు వస్తే normal people కి కొంచెం ఇబ్బంది. We don't know what is the future. Hoping all the best for him. 
Bhargav(R): Thanks a lot Susmita akka, Priya akka, Katya Vadina for adding your meaning and feeling into those abstract words and making it into a report for me. (Vamsi Annaiya, I am very specially thanking you, because I feel and sense that, you are my best critical-analyser to make myself to independently fit into this social world). Thanks for your feedback too 
Vamsi Anna(R): God bless
Chandu Anna(R): Barghav , ఇంత analysis చేయగల ability is very blessed. Now you made me to think, what will be the right career option for you.

-----
04 Jan 2021
కాలం ఎంత మంచిదండి, ఎక్కడో ఉన్న మిమ్మల్ని ఇక్కడ ఉన్న మమ్మల్ని భలే కలిపింది....  నిజంగా సమయం చాలా గొప్పది (రియల్లీ టైం గ్రేట్)
-Mallesh Koruturi
-----
.14 Apr 2021
To describe something like Bhargav to Bhargav is simply not possible because you are not Bhargav
-Chandu Mama
-----
14 Apr 2021
బంగారు తండ్రి; మంచితనానికి మారుపేరు; అమాయకమైన తెలివివంతుడు; ఎవరికైనా సహాయం చేయడంలో ముందుండే వ్యక్తి; ఎవరి దగ్గర పనులు కానీ చేతలు కానీ ఏమి ఆశించని వ్యక్తి;  ఎవరికీ కావాలన్నా ధన సహాయము, శారీరక సహాయం పూర్తిగా చేసే మంచి వ్యక్తి; కోపాన్ని విసుకతనాన్ని లోపల దాచుకునే వ్యక్తి; ఆధ్యాత్మికంగా ఎదగాలి అనుకునే చిట్టి తండ్రి;  రామ భక్తుడు చిన్నతనంలోనే మట్టి పాదుకలు చేసిన చిట్టి తండ్రి; ద్వంద్వాతీత స్థితి ఉన్నవాడు;  అన్నిటిని సర్దుకుంటాడు; ఎదుటివారికి త్యాగం చేసే గొప్ప మనసు గొప్ప త్యాగి.

ఎదుటి వాళ్ళ సుఖం కోసం తను త్యాగాన్ని చేసి, సర్దుకుని పొయే వ్యక్తిత్వం ఉన్న బంగారు తండ్రి. ఎదుటి వారి తప్పులు లోపాలు ఒక్క శాతం కూడా ఎంచని బంగారు తండ్రి; ప్రతిదాంట్లో ఉన్నంతలో మంచిని వెతుక్కునే మంచి తండ్రి.

జన ముద్దుబిడ్డ మన ముద్దుబిడ్డ అని నానమ్మ ఎప్పుడూ అంటూ ఉండేది. చిన్నప్పుడు నా కొడుకు అంటే జన ముద్దుబిడ్డ. జనాలు అందరిని జనాలందరూ మంచిగా చూసుకునే మంచి తండ్రి ఇప్పుడు కూడా జనం ముద్దుబిడ్డే, అందరికి తలలో నాలుకలా ఉంటాడు, మన తన బేధం లేకుండా అందరినీ సమానంగా చూసుకుంటాడు.

బంధుప్రీతి బాగా ఉండే బంగారు తండ్రి, ఎంత పెద్ద అయినా ఇప్పటికీ మాకే కాదు, అందరికీ కూడా చిన్నపిల్లాడి లా కనిపించే చిన్ని తండ్రి.

-అమ్మ 
--------
09 Jul 2021
Hey Naga!  Just saw your message in the class group. Your English has drastically improved man. Keep going!! 
English is just another language but your improvement shows the effort you have put in. Just wanted to say that. Hope you have a good day!
-Priyanka Dasan
-----
18 Sep 2021
Bhargava, thank you for posting these everyday. It's very commendable and it helps all of us read more and gives access to Babajis messages.. let's also make sure the English translation is in synchrony with the Telugu one as well, so that the message is conveyed as it is written :)
-Shyama Purnima
-----
18 Oct 2021
You are very sweet bhargav read the message properly now again.. 
Love youu lots :)
Glad to have a brother like you
You are definitely like a family member
-Apoorva Appu
-----
13 Nov 2021
నిన్ను వదులుకొవడానికి ఎవ్వరూ ఇష్టపడరు
-అమ్మ 
-----
25 Nov 2021
ఓ సుపుత్రుడా నీలో కవి కి పెద్దమ్మ శుభాకాంక్షలు ఆశీస్సులు 😘
 -దేవ పెద్దమ్మ
-----
25 Nov 2021
👏👏 పెద్ద బాలశిక్ష మరియు English Dictionary మొత్తం ఇక్కడే ఉంది 😀😀 Hats off
-కిరణక్క
-----
28 Nov 2021
భార్గవ్ లో ఉన్న కవికి అభినందనలు. అన్ని పదాలు ప్రయోగించావు. గ్రేట్ భార్గవ్
-స్వర్ణత్త
------
01 Feb 2022
Your thoughts are pretty good tammudu. 
-Kirana Akka
------
10 Mar 2022
(As a Volunteer Priest) You did a great responsibility. keep it up 🙂
-Rani Akka
------
29 Mar 2022
 Bharghav సర్ మీ పరిచయం, మీతో కలిసి పని చేసిన కాలం ఎంతో విలువైనవి. 😊😊
- Mallesh Koruturi
------
07 Apr 2022
Bhargava.....if it's my purview I will confer you Doctorate in philosophy P.hd.... 
Wonderful compilation nanna!! With a chronological support .... Commendable ra nanna!! God bless you 😘🤗 
-Anand Mamaiya 
------
14 Apr 2022
Thank you so much Naga! 
I don't know how you do it so effortlessly, taking them back on the memory lane.. It feels like resourcing you know.. 
Thank you for being in our life..
Happy birthday and keep spreading the love and joy of togetherness ❤️
-Pallavi Maheshwari
------
14 Apr 2022
It's still so great to have you in my life.. you just give me a walk through to the beautiful past once in a while..
-Susmita Nandi
------
14 Apr 2022
I appreciate your efforts so much Naga..for keeping everything APU gave us alive over the years
-Garima Sharma
------
14 Apr 2022
If a group of unknown people who met in 2016 and they still continuing knowing and caring one another..... because of u NAGA..... really thankful and best wishes for the coming success and happiness in ur life🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫 for each one of us...😄😃😄😃
-Meera Educationist
------
15 Apr 2022
Oh wow Naga! 
Glad our messages could make you feel better. You are truly an inspiration on how to bring people together and stay in touch. Even during these busy times you don't forget to change the group name on each one our birthdays. Happy to have known you!
-Priyanka Dasan
------
24 Apr 2022
✅I'm addicted to your thoughts and communication 💚
-Mallesh Koruturi
------
01 May 2022
మీ మాటలు, ఆలోచనలు, పరిచయం, 
మీ పట్ల నాకు ఆకర్షణ ఏర్పరించింది! 
ఆ ఆకర్షణ మీ పట్ల గౌరవం అయ్యింది!
ఆ గౌరవం నాడు అభిమానాన్ని పెంచింది!
ఆ అభిమానం నేడు ప్రేమగా మారింది!
***
ప్రేమ గుడ్డిది అని ఎవరో అన్నట్టు గుర్తు, నిజానికి ప్రేమ గుడ్డిది కాదు, వాళ్లు చూసే విధానం గుడ్డిది కదా సర్!!
కొన్ని రోజుల పరిచయం ఎన్నో ఆలోచనలకి నాంది అయ్యింది
***
మిమ్మల్ని ఒక 💚దొంగ అనాలనిపిస్తుంది. ఎందుకంటే నాలానే ఇంకెన్ని మనసులను మీ వైపు తిప్పుకున్నరో అని!🌹
-Mallesh Koruturi
------
20 May 2022
Bhargav you are such an amazing person I have ever met.
Keeping note of all those things happend years ago like a souvenir reminds each and everyday that we had in APU. 
Appreciating your efforts.
-Ann
------
21 May 2022
నీ మాటలు నాకు వరం ఇచ్చినట్టు ఉంది. 
ఇప్పుడు నీవే నాకు ప్రాణం. నిన్ను బాగా చుసుకుకోవడం నా బాధ్యత.
-Rani Akka
------
02 Jun 2022
Beyond Words, Thanks Naga 💙❤️💚
-Anil Ausha
------
08 Jun 2022
సర్, ఎలా ఉన్నారు, ఎక్కడ ఉన్నారు, అని అడగాలి అనిపించడం లేదు, ఎందుకంటే సర్ ఎక్కడ ఉన్నా, ప్రశాంతంగా ఉంటారు లే అని తరచుగా మనసులో అనిపిస్తునే ఉంటుంది.

సంభాషణ కొనసాగించడానికి అయిన ఎలా ఉన్నారు, ఎక్కడ ఉన్నారు, ఎం చేస్తున్నారు అని ఉపయోగిస్తున్నానేమో అనిపిస్తుంది సర్!

మీ మనసు అద్భుతమైనది, అందమైనది సర్! అంతకుమించి మీ రూపం ప్రశాంతమైనది!! నాలో, మీ పట్ల ఏర్పడిన భావనలు...
మీతో ఆఫీస్ లో ఉన్నప్పుడు, మీ నుండి వచ్చే మాటలు, ఆ భావ వ్యక్తీకరణ నాకు చాలా ప్లేజెంట్ గా అనిపించేవి! అందుకేనేమో అప్పుడప్పుడు ఇలా గుర్తుకు వస్తూ వుంటారు!! 
-Mallesh Koruturi
------
30 Jun 2022
Namaste Naga,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me, I really appreciate this kind gesture...
Also, thank you for being so considerate to share our communication from last few years , it allowed me to see how people grow together in a supportive association (relationship)....
I am here to acknowledge your kindness and warmth.
-Megha
------
01 Jul 2022
Mr. Chy. BhargavRam. Good job👍👏💯% done correctly. Best of luck. We bless U will get best job in ne -ar future.Our beloved God also bless you. 🙏🏼🙏🏼
-పార్ధసారధి తాతయ్య
------
01 Jul 2022
చాలా పరిపక్వమైన రాతలు నీనుండి చూడడం చాలా ఆనందంగా వుంది....మరిన్ని రాయవలెనని మనవి.
-Shaik Akbar
------
9 Jul 2022
Bhargav , నీ ఆలోచనల అలలు, అందులోని భావనలు నువ్వు పొందే అనుభూతులు చాలా బాగున్నాయి.
-స్వర్ణ అత్త
------
17 Jul 2022
Try as a content writer raa. You're good at it.
-Vamsidhar Annaiya
------
22 Jul 2022
Bhargav u are really awesome guy….Keep going 👍🏻 God bless you dear tammudu.
-Kirana Akka
------
27 Jul 2022
Wow Naga , this is quite thoughtful of you.
Thank you for your efforts , this is amazing 💚🙏🏼
With you I learned how a sincere friendship feels like , thank you Naga for your amazing association 🌸💙
-Megha Bisht
------
29 Jul 2022
ఒత్తిడిలో కూడా పాజిటివ్ వైబ్రేషన్స్ కల్గిస్తాయి! మీ అభిప్రాయాలు ఈ బోధనను శుభోదయం గా భావిస్తున్నాను!!
-Mallesh Koruturi
------
19 Aug 2022
బాగుంది నేను చదివి తీపి అనుభూతి పొందుతున్న నువ్వు రాసేవి 👍👏 Making Sense to me.
-Valli Akka
------
23 Aug 2022
Thank you Naga.. I don't know how you do it, but you make everyone feel so special and beautiful in their own way. I adore your ability to do that. Gratitude is all I have ❤️ 
-Pallavi Maheshwari
------
26 Aug 2022
Thank you for being so attentive in your observations 🙏🏼🤗
-Megha Bisht
------

04 Sep 2022
Mover & Shaker of the Group.. 
We need such things once in while to make everyone active.. 
Kudos bharghava 💐💐
-Chandra Sekhar C
------
6 Sep 2022
Manifestation of your respect for your teachers...the one who has such gratitude will reach zenith of his career/life....God bless you nanna with health wealth and happiness.....ayushman bhava!!🙌🙌
-Anand Lingambhotla
------
10 Sep 2022
Naga... I can never leave thinking and mentioning about you, whenever I think about my APU life... It's amazing bond we share without meeting eachother from the last 4 years. Thanks for this beautiful message... Be blessed be happy and keep standing for your values and principles as you always do. 🤗🤗
-Pragya Singh
------
28 Sep 2022
Wikipedia of Roda Mistry Bhargav Shyam.
-Zuber Hasan
------
14 Oct 2022
It was nice meeting you Naga😊 
-Supraja Rayabari
------
15 Oct 2022
Your write ups mesmerize me!! You write amazing Bharghava!! 
I feel there is a serious writer is In you!! Bring him out!!🙂🙂
-Anand Lingambhotla
------
17 Oct 2022
Your perspectives are admirable.
Thank you for being a great friend and support you are 🙏🏼🕉
-Megha Bisht
------
30 Nov 2022
Your write ups for birthdays fascinating....you are a very matured writer...God bless you Nanna 👍👏👏👏🙌
-Anand Lingambhotla
------
15 Dec 2022
శ్యామ చిట్టి తండ్రి దేనికదే చాలా చాలా ఆనందంగా మనసు ఉప్పొంగే లాగా రాస్తున్నావు తండ్రి , పుత్రోత్సాహం పుట్టగానే ఆనందంగా ఉంటుంది అదే ఆ పుత్రుడు పెరిగి పెద్దవాడై వయసులో కాదు నీ కవితల్లో పెద్దవాడై ఇంత ఆనందంగా రాస్తూ ఉంటే  చెప్పలేనంత సంతోషంగా ఉంది.
-Madhavi Amancherla
-------
23 Jan 2023
Dear Naga! You are blessing to this group. I can tell you how precious these memories are for me. It's disheartening at times to think how far we are from each other.
But this is like my own little memory album that reminds me of little little joys, and a time filled with love, life, connection, awareness, madness and most importantly friendship..

Thank you for putting in so much efforts in reminding us of what have I lived in those two years. ❤️
Wholehearted Gratitude to you for compiling it so beautifully..
-Pallavi Maheshwari
------
03 Feb 2023
ఈనాడు పేపర్ చదివినప్పుడు తెలుగు తల్లి కన్పిస్తుంది, మీ పదాలు చదివినప్పుడు తెలుగు తండ్రి లా అనిపిస్తున్నారు... (ఎందుకో ఈ క్షణాలు ఇలా అనిపించాయి)
-Mallesh Koruturi
------
01 Apr 2023
Ohh beautiful Naga
It's pure from your heart n pure in thoughts
-Anne Ann 
------
01 Apr 2023
I admire how you keep memories alive. I don't really understand how though..must be a lot of effort. Really appreciated.
-Garima Sharma 
------
14 Apr 2023
ప్రియమైన "భార్గవ్!"
నీ జన్మదిన శుభ సందర్భంగా.. 
నా మనసులోని భావాలను "సత్య" వాక్కు పరిపాలన తో "కాచి" వడబోసి అందిస్తున్న అక్షర సుమ మాల ... "అభినందన మందార మాల" ... అందుకో మనసారా!!

బహు భాషా గవాక్షాలలో దొరకని అక్షర లక్షణం కలది "భార్గవాక్షరం ..."
బహు భావాలకు రెక్కలు తొడిగి కిల కిల రావాలు పలికే విహంగం "భార్గవ మానసం"
భావకులమే బహు పరాక్ అనగెలిగే పద సాహిత్యమే "భార్గవ సాంగత్యం"

అగాధమౌ జలనిధిలోనా ఆణిముత్యమున్నటులే .. 
"ఆమంచర్ల" 'జన'నిధిలో నీవున్నావులే 

In simple words...
నీవు అలా ఉండాలి .. ఇలా ఉండాలి 
అని నేను అనుకోను...
నీవు ఎప్పుడూ నీలాగే ఉండాలి ...
Keep rocking as usual 👍
🙌 దీర్ఘాయుష్మాన్ భవ 🙌

-Katya Satya Anna/Vadina
-------
14 Apr 2023
"మా బుజ్జి కన్నయ్య ఎంతో ఎదిగి ఇంత వాడు అయ్యాడు"
ఎంత ఎదిగినా అదే పసి మనసు, అదే నిష్కల్మషమైన ప్రేమ, అంతలోనే వేదాంతం 

"మా బుజ్జి కన్నయ్య ఎంతో ఎదిగి ఇంత వాడు అయ్యాడు"
బాగా అర్థమైనట్టుగా వుంటాడు 
అంతలోనే ఎంతో లోతైన ప్రసంగం 

"మా బుజ్జి కన్నయ్య ఎంతో ఎదిగి ఇంత వాడు అయ్యాడు"
చిన్న వాడు అయినా పెద్ద తరహా మాటలు అంతలోనే మురిపించే బోసి నవ్వు 

"మా బుజ్జి కన్నయ్య ఎంతో ఎదిగి ఇంత వాడు అయ్యాడు"
సరదాగా వుంటాడు 
అందరినీ కావాలనుకుంటాడు 
తల్లితండ్రికి తగ్గ తనయుడు 

"మా బుజ్జి కన్నయ్య ఎంతో ఎదిగి ఇంత వాడు అయ్యాడు"
అలాంటి మా బుజ్జి కన్నయ్యకు పుట్టినరోజు శుభాకాంక్షలు!!
-Thripura Akka

23 Jun 2023
Oh my God, Naga you are such an amazing friend I found in my life. I am lucky man.
-Kiran Khasiya 

23 Jun 2023
Thanks Naga. Not sure how much phone memory you have😂. Ah! Thanks man. You keep bringing back all the good memories once in a while.
-Priyanka Dasan 

10 Aug 2023
నీకు అమ్మవారి అనుగ్రహం ఎప్పుడు వుండాలి Bhargav అన్నీ చక్కగా గుర్తు పెట్టుకుంటావు
Kamala Atta

23 Aug 2023
Thank you so much Naga! 
You are very very kind and very special friend in my life who magically highlights all the virtues I once practiced.. 
You have a special place in my heart.. Thank you for all your efforts...🌻
Pallavi Maheshwari 😇

29 Aug 2023
You're an amazing writer Bhargav... Chaalaa creative kuda...You can start writing good books and publish them
Prudhvi Annaiya 

03 Sep 2023
ప్రతి ఒక్కరి పట్ల నువ్వు చూపే ఆప్యాయత చూస్తుంటే.. చిన్నవాడివి అయినా...🥰🙏
స్పం ద న 

05 Sep 2023
Incredible memories and love for your teachers... thanks Shyam!
Shashi Kala Madam

10 Sep 2023
Excellent work Bhargav..My sincere appreciation to you for the very good job..👏👏👏💐💐💐
Jaya Babi

11 Sep 2023
చాలా విలువైన సమాచారం భార్గవ
ఎంత సమయం వెచ్చించి కష్టపడితే ఇంత వ్రాయగలరు ఇంత బాగా.
అమ్మవారి అనుగ్రహం ప్రాప్తిరస్తూ నాన్నా
Kamala Atta

20 Sep 2023
Dear Bhargav u are doing good service daily by preparing msgs. Jai Sadguru Shyam.
Vidhya Sagar Garu

25 Sep 2023
Excellent. Once more. Bharghava. God bless you. Keep it up. Go on. Continue with more BLOGS. 
I ❤️ U
Subba Rao Pedda Nanna 

09 Oct 2023
ప్రకృతి ఎంత అందమైనదో నీవు రాసినది అంత అందం గా ఉంది.
Amma
25 Dec 2023
నీ చుట్టూ వున్న బంధాలకు ఇంతటి విలువ ఇచ్చే నీకు.... చిరంజీవ 🙌🏻
స్పం ద న

23 Jan 2024
ఉన్నతంగా ఆలోచించే నీ స్మృతి పథంలో.... మరుపుకు తావు లేదు..
Stay blessed my dear 😊🤝
స్పందన 


11 Feb 2024
Thankuuuuuuu 🥺🤝🥰My dear 🌷Stay blessed....
I didnt expect all this...u have made my day...💖💖🙌🏻
స్పందన

13 Feb 2024
నిజం చెప్పాలంటే నీ msgs చూస్తూ ఉంటే చాలా ఆశ్చర్యం గా ఆనందం గా వుంటుంది భార్గవ్
నీకు అమ్మవారి అను గ్రహం ఎల్లప్పుడు వుండాలి నాన్నా
Kamala Kumari 

14 Feb 2024
Honest confession.... Love You, 
My Sweet Little Fellow🥰😍
Anand Lingambhotla 

22 Mar 2024
You are a seriously research fellow...
Anand Lingambhotla 

29 Mar 2024
Dear Bhargava, 
This report reflects an earnest and sincere attempt on your part to understand education with reference to The Valley School! 
Good wishes to you for your future endeavours.
Sundar
 
06 Apr 2024
Naga, I fall short of words always for you. All I have to say is a biggggg thankyou ❤️🌷. You are genius.
Indira Gorada 

14 Apr 2024
Happy birthday, Dear Bhargav Shyam,  
With a heart as pure as morning's calm.  
May your day be bright, filled with joy,  
And your dreams take wing, no one can destroy.  

You're caring, kind, and cheerful, it's true,  
A wonderful person through and through.  
May this year ahead be truly blessed,  
With happiness and love, may you be dressed.  

So here's to you, on your special day,  
With choicest Blessings, come what may.  
May life's every moment be a delight,  
Happy Birthday, shining light!❤️❤️
Vamsidhar Nagarudra Amancharla 

14 Apr 2024
Andarivadu bhargava 
Chandra Sekhar C 

14 Apr 2024
Neelanti nishkalmashamina manasunna manchivadiki sada aa bhagavanthudi aasisulu vunnayi nanna 😊
Tulasi Pinni

14 Apr 2024
అందరి తో అందరిని అనుసంధానిస్తు
ఆమంచర్ల group ని ఆరంభించి ,
మన పెద్దలను అనుక్షణం మనకు గుర్తు చేస్తు, ప్రతి ఒక్కరి జన్మ దినాలను, వివాహ దినోత్సవాలను
మనకు గుర్తు చేస్తు మన అందరి మనసులలో ప్రత్యేక స్థానం సంపాదించుకున్న 
"చిరంజీవి భార్గవ శ్యామ్" కు హృదయ పూర్వక "జన్మ దిన శుభాకాంక్షలు" ..శుభ ఆశీస్సులు..
💐💐💐💐💐💐
MrutyunjayaPrasad Amancherla 

28 May 2024
అక్షరాల తో ఆటలాడుతూ 
పదాలతో గారడి చేసి 
బంధుత్వాలను సజీవంగా నిలిపి 
అనుబంధాలకు అధిక ప్రాధాన్యమిచ్చే 
నా మనసుకు నచ్చిన మా భార్గవ శ్యామునికు ధన్యవాదాలు..😊😊
Mrutyunjaya Prasad Amancharla

11 Jun 2024
Bhargav you are gifted with excellent knowledge in Telugu and you're absolutely capable of becoming a famous Writer/Poet in Telugu. You have amazing creativity too.

Your English skills are also very good.

Prudhvinath Amancharla 


👁️‍🗨️👌🔖♻️@🌳
అక్షర ఆనంద అస్తిత్వం 
Energy Enjoy Entity

Comments

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao