Discussion With Annaiya

Teacher: Why does India celebrate Children's Day on Nehru's birthday
Student: “Because Nehru gave away India to his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren
--------
By Keeping one in Mind, note to Everyone: "You know this, that I know, but Here I am just trying to make you remember on this. And also I am using this platform to explore my inner-self."

I think, the intention might behind in creating and sharing this message is to generate fun. But I want to take this little bit seriously by thinking about upcoming Telangana elections also.

Nehru didn’t get India nor his family 1) He the Nehru, his daughter Indira Gandhi and his grandson Rajiv Gandhi, became Prime Ministers through our combined social votes as part of our Democracy. 2) At 1964 after the death of Nehru, unanimously all MP’s taken this decision to celebrate his birthday as Children's day. People also supported this. Hereditary didn't make them PM (But through hereditary they might have got tickets), but our combined social votes triggered them to take PM post. Nehru didn't give India to his family, we encouraged their family to take India for proper governance. 

Mistakes happens mutually and corrections also happens mutually. Nothing is permanent in this world even good/positive/corrections etc. or bad/negative/mistakes/etc. Only the change is constant. Previously we only happily accepted Nehru birthday as Children's day. Now we only feeling difficulty in digesting this.

Through by reflecting on experiences, mistakes these things will transform into learning, quantity will become quality. While we are voting or taking any decisions, we need to analyze our past experiences and take decision to work or vote. Leave the impact, because time will take care of you and society. As a medium I am thinking and saying (sharing) this message of self for to follow this, in my life process" to see and feel the quality change in me for society (family) and also to make myself blissful. 

"If I have bliss (pure smile like child), others will look at me and the others also feel happy". Thanking you one and all. And have a positive acceptable day ahead. "I am saying this to follow this"

----------

Vamsi Annaiya: Dear Bhargava- while I appreciate your thoughts, you are based by the material that was printed in the books or gathered the knowledge through the information available. But when you look the whole scenario from different perspectives. That doesn't mean I am a BJP supporter. 
Remember, when certain messages are mentioned in lighter vein, read and leave, no further probing. That's not going to serve the purpose of anyone in the group as everyone have their own judgement. Don't spend too much time (waking up early in the morning 3.30am, it's pure waste of your precious time) at on these kind of posts becoz these are just for fun. As I mentioned earlier, Read, Smile (if you can), Drop it. Don't read all the messages with same magnitude or intensity. Hope you understand the simple logic.

💭⚖️🙂📝@🌳
Energy Enjoy Entity 
అమృత అనంద అస్తిత్వం

Comments

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao