Puneet Rajkumar (Meta)

29 Oct 2021
Shocked to hear about the death of Puneeth Rajkumar
May his Soul Rest in Peace and I Wishing Strength to his family and fans

During the Azim Premji University days, I used to observe Puneeth Rajkumar posters a lot more than any other Kannada actor. In the process, I used to like him most among the Kannada actors. 
---------
Today When I'm reading the article about the Facebook app and Meta. There Marx Zuckerberg explains The word "Meta". Meta comes from the Greek word meaning "beyond". The beyond word struck me to think about it.

When I'm thinking about what could be beyond, in only a positive (favorable) perceptive, then this news slightly shacked me that Beyond is unpredictable. If I expect only good (Favorable) it will disturb a lot, if ready with a balanced outcome it helps in easy follow.

💭⚖️🙂📝@🌳
Energy Enjoy Entity 
అమృత అనంద అస్తిత్వం

Comments

Popular Posts

SriRama Navami (శ్రీరామ నవమి)

Indian Railways (భారతీయ రైల్వేలు)

PV Narasimha Rao